Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cusuna Honduras

Here are only three pictures to introduce the Village of Cusuna Honduras to you! I want to say this is one of my favorite places around. Not becuase of the beach or the remoteness, or even the tropical surroundings. It really has become one of my favorites because of the people! Over the next few days I will be adding more photos and sharing with you more stories from this beautiful place. My hope would be that by the end you would have an interest in this village and would want to learn more about the people who live here.

 

Please take a minute to check out some of the photos at on our facebook page as well as TravisMoffitt.com

 

Thank you

Javier

Posted via email from Javier Mendoza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More Here

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join our Newsletter

Followers