Sunday, March 29, 2009

JMD

I just wanted to take a minute to say how proud I am of my brother. He has always been someone I have looked up to and admired but may not have ever put into words either directly or indirectly. I guess I have taken certain things for granted and never really taken the time to say what I have always thought.

James is currently a succesful television journalist who works and lives in San Antonio. I remember he has always had a deeply sincere and sometimes brutaly honest demeanor that made sure you always knew what he was thinking. He has always been a hard worker, in school, and at establishing his career path. He seemed to always know what he wanted and always seemed to get it.

I rememeber him being the first "motivational speaker" I ever encountered. He was always telling me that no matter what I wanted to be in life I could do it and I Should! He told me to never care what people said, or thought because there is no room for negativity when your accomplising your goals. I remember him always calling from wherever his career had him at the time just to check on me.

He has always worked hard at everything he has chosen to do and even harder at the things he would have never chosen. He is a man of strong conviction and stature. He gains respect in many arenas, and is a great encourager. James has become a voice for those who have no voice. He is rich in faith, and has a special relationship with God. James is creative, and he is intelligent. He has earned everything he has through blood, sweat, and tears. He is, and will always be an example of truth, integrity, and of hardwork.

I am grateful that I have known him and happy that he is blood.


James,
You are a true inspiration, to not only me, but I know to countless others.
You have proven yourself time and time again, and I know your just getting
started. I am proud of you and I pray for you often. You have made a great
example of what it takes to get the job done. I am proud of the man that you are
and I will be proud of the man you continue to be. You have paved the way for so
many, and for that you are a huge success. I am glad you are my brother.
Javi


James' New Book, Some Monument to Last, a "real-life story about losing your family, finding your family, and finding yourself" is available online at doughtyfamilies.com
Pick up Your copy Today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More Here

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join our Newsletter

Followers