Friday, August 14, 2009

Photo Opportunity



Just wanted to let you know that I have set up an online photo gallery where you can view and purchase various photographs I have taken and eventually will continue taking. I have several cityscapes from Tampa, and Washington, D.C. and will soon add Dallas, TX. We have set this up as a self managed store of sorts where you will be able to browse, select, order, and have delivered high quality prints, and framed prints of any of the selected Photographs. All the proceeds will help Danielle and I with our ministry efforts here in Dallas. We have lots to do here in Dallas, and we need help doing it. This is a way to give towards our ministry and get something for your self or for a gift. I really hope you enjoy the photos.

Hint: Click on the photos in this Article to go directly to the photo galleries.

Thank YOU,

Javier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More Here

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join our Newsletter

Followers