Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mexico
















Well, we had a fabulous week in Mexico and have made many connections that will be utilized through God in a big way this coming year. We met with several leaders in Mexcio that are more than eager to serve God and to see Him Move throughout Mexico and the World. I am excited to continue building on the relationships I made and develope more ministry connections. I know God has a great plan for me and Danielle and I knbow that this is only the begining. We have lots to learn but I know that God has already blessed us with a great wealth of knowledge and I pray I am willing to put it into use. We were blessed to see several dozen inmates and other individuals recieved into the Kingdom by accepting Jesus as their Savior, and were able to Introduce several church leaders to Overcomer's addiction program through newly published books translated into spanish. God really has a great way of building His kingdom and I am always glad to be a part of no matter how big or small. I am including some more images here that are in my opinion the essence of what God is doing. For More pictures Please visit These Links















No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More Here

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join our Newsletter

Followers