Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day!!

What a great weekend! I love having the type of weekend like the last two days. Sleep in, breakfast at whatever time, movies or not, and of course my favorite person there all day to spend it with. I feel like nothing at all got accomplished but then again maybe more got "done" that actually needed to be done. I have such a love for my wife and everyday that we spend like this weekend I know that I am always going to love her and I even love her more which sounds weird only because I thought I couldnt love her more than I already do. She takes every situatiuon that might be boring or mundane and makes it exciting. I can always count on her to make me laugh till it hurts or make me smile till i feel crazy. Seriously, she is hilarious. I love how we can spend every second with each other and never get 'over it'. We can sit and talk about anything and everything and it never gets boring. We never need a thousand things to do to fill the space because we actually like being in each others space. Nothing makes me more happy than knowing I can count on Danielle's love and her awesome personality to make my life better. I enjoy US so much and look forward to our Date Night or Date Weekends everytime. Anyway, I guess what I am trying to say is that I love My Wife and love spending time with her and that is what made this Valentines Day so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More Here

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Join our Newsletter

Followers